if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Friday, November 27, 2009


Wedding Dress - Taeyang
I like the chorus ;D

I would argue
Then you would cry
As you’re struggling, I would only get stronger
My heartaches behind these shadows
My face brightens up as I see your smile
I worry that you might notice my feelings
And I get scared that the gap between us would widen
I hold my breath
Then I bite my lips
Then I pray that she would leave his side.

Baby, please don’t hold those hands
Cuz you should be my lady
Please look at me, I’ve been waiting all this time.


Once the music ends, you’ll be with him forever
I prayed and prayed that this day wouldn’t come
The wedding dress you once wore
The wedding dress you once wore
The wedding dress you once wore

You, who never understood my feelings
Because of that, I ended up despising you
Then I wished a misfortune upon you
But now, my eyes are dry
I try to talk to you but I realized that I’m alone
Every night, I would look back and think
If I already knew the results
Then I close my eyes
Then I dream an endless dream
Then I pray she would leave his side.

Baby, please don’t hold those hands
Cuz you should be my lady
Please look at me, I’ve been waiting all this time.

Once the music ends, you’ll be with him forever
I prayed and prayed that this day wouldn’t come
The wedding dress you once wore
The wedding dress you once wore
The wedding dress you once wore

By all means, be happy with him
So I can move on
Please erase me out of your heart
Although I tried my best but, no oh~

I’ve been living the lies for too long
Yet, she would look at me and smile.

i know that i have loved you ... at 2:34 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

here.waiting ;


    nicole :)
    20 Aug Leo
    PCPS 1D 2D 3E 4G 5A 6A :D
    NYGH 106 206 306 :)
    NYNP/DALT BATCH 41! :)

[always.wanted;]


    More earrings!
    Bearbear!
    More outings!
    New wallet!
    Better MSG Results!
    Hoodie!
    New specs!
    Handphone pouch
    Cross dangling earrings
    Pierce ear holes
    Contact Lens
    New backpack
    New pencilcase
    New sport shoes

that.last.note


reminds.me.of