if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Haha I came online to say byebye to all my dear classmates, squadmates and friends :D

Sorry if i didn't have time to say bye to allllll of you! :D

Haha HAVE FUN WHEREVER YOU ARE :D dnt miss nicole too much hehe! :D thanks for the 'bye's and everything! haha miss you guys lots! byebye :D

2 weeks in shandong and beijing! haha~ freeze my butts off.

I'M ON PERMA HIGH NOW! :D

EVERYONE SAY BYEBYE TO ME
I SAY GOODBYE TO MY SANITY :D

it rhymes. LOL.

i know that i have loved you ... at 9:49 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

here.waiting ;


    nicole :)
    20 Aug Leo
    PCPS 1D 2D 3E 4G 5A 6A :D
    NYGH 106 206 306 :)
    NYNP/DALT BATCH 41! :)

[always.wanted;]


    More earrings!
    Bearbear!
    More outings!
    New wallet!
    Better MSG Results!
    Hoodie!
    New specs!
    Handphone pouch
    Cross dangling earrings
    Pierce ear holes
    Contact Lens
    New backpack
    New pencilcase
    New sport shoes

that.last.note


reminds.me.of