Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Unit CIP. Smexy hope you guys had fun :D haha. was grouped with ting, yanni, puayling, 42 and 43. haha. pick rubbish at pasir ris! hehe.
Spasm of headaches.
Was I upset? I can't exactly decide. just feeling super stony. results like shit... really. told my mum by sms. i dno...i think when i came home i dno...i was so stony and tired she didnt ask me much. bleahs. i think she was quite worried coz i said i didnt want to eat dinner. ah well. then she bought dinner into my room and ask me if I wanted more. went to the kitchen anyway got me a drink. mummy, sorry that my results are so disappointing ): hai.
Debrief today was :/ i dno...hai. When glenda was talking I thought about a lot of stuff. I don't know. I wasnt the best choice for the job perhaps that was why I wasnt chosen at first. I doubt my capability. I don't see the improvement I wanted to see. I wanted this so much. Now that I got it, i wonder if this was how it was supposed to turn out.
I want to help so much. I want to bring up all of you guys into the best leaders... I want to. But is that all I can do? hope? wish? Is will everything I have? i really doubt myself now...
Losing control yeah yeah...
Spasm of headaches.
Was I upset? I can't exactly decide. just feeling super stony. results like shit... really. told my mum by sms. i dno...i think when i came home i dno...i was so stony and tired she didnt ask me much. bleahs. i think she was quite worried coz i said i didnt want to eat dinner. ah well. then she bought dinner into my room and ask me if I wanted more. went to the kitchen anyway got me a drink. mummy, sorry that my results are so disappointing ): hai.
Debrief today was :/ i dno...hai. When glenda was talking I thought about a lot of stuff. I don't know. I wasnt the best choice for the job perhaps that was why I wasnt chosen at first. I doubt my capability. I don't see the improvement I wanted to see. I wanted this so much. Now that I got it, i wonder if this was how it was supposed to turn out.
I want to help so much. I want to bring up all of you guys into the best leaders... I want to. But is that all I can do? hope? wish? Is will everything I have? i really doubt myself now...
Losing control yeah yeah...
i know that i have loved you ... at 7:35 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities