if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It wasn't as easy to scold as I thought it will be. I feel super mei yong. I don't know ): argh. Having to shout those words out and meaning it is...super pek chek and xin ku...ah. still pondering over it. perhaps punishing them was also really punishing us too. mmm...ah well...you nvr really know it until you actually do it and feel it for yourself. :/ makes me feel super suffocated...:/

i know that i have loved you ... at 7:46 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

here.waiting ;


    nicole :)
    20 Aug Leo
    PCPS 1D 2D 3E 4G 5A 6A :D
    NYGH 106 206 306 :)
    NYNP/DALT BATCH 41! :)

[always.wanted;]


    More earrings!
    Bearbear!
    More outings!
    New wallet!
    Better MSG Results!
    Hoodie!
    New specs!
    Handphone pouch
    Cross dangling earrings
    Pierce ear holes
    Contact Lens
    New backpack
    New pencilcase
    New sport shoes

that.last.note


reminds.me.of