Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Maths paper was D:
Went out with khengwee to j8 after that though! :D bought jacinta's and glenda's belated birthday present! :D ate sakae sushi~ so funny! hahaha! both of us have weird expressions when we ate the wasabei haha! :D strawberry smiles! :D
hmmmm...
I'm sorry for what I've said. Maybe it just pissed me off because I was hoping that maybe someone else would care for me like you do. Someone whose messages cheer me up so much. make me smile like a fool. sorry. I hope you see this message. :X
Went out with khengwee to j8 after that though! :D bought jacinta's and glenda's belated birthday present! :D ate sakae sushi~ so funny! hahaha! both of us have weird expressions when we ate the wasabei haha! :D strawberry smiles! :D
hmmmm...
I'm sorry for what I've said. Maybe it just pissed me off because I was hoping that maybe someone else would care for me like you do. Someone whose messages cheer me up so much. make me smile like a fool. sorry. I hope you see this message. :X
i know that i have loved you ... at 5:37 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities