Sunday, August 23, 2009
I'm feeling funny.
Just read ma'ams' blog about POP then I cried. like wth? ahh omg! :/ i'm lagging two days behind time. hehe xD
NCOship has already set off in its journey but somehow it seems as though it's already starting to sink! ): ahhh! ): how!? ): nevermind! i can swim! (winks at yanni and khengwee :D)
Hmmm...one year's time, we're gonna pop too. LOL! ARGH! ): maybe our squad will be the most teary squad in history although wo men normal time hen jian qiang xD AH! I'm gonna flood nanyang x( bleahs! hmmm...
I'm still feeling funny.
Just read ma'ams' blog about POP then I cried. like wth? ahh omg! :/ i'm lagging two days behind time. hehe xD
NCOship has already set off in its journey but somehow it seems as though it's already starting to sink! ): ahhh! ): how!? ): nevermind! i can swim! (winks at yanni and khengwee :D)
Hmmm...one year's time, we're gonna pop too. LOL! ARGH! ): maybe our squad will be the most teary squad in history although wo men normal time hen jian qiang xD AH! I'm gonna flood nanyang x( bleahs! hmmm...
I'm still feeling funny.
i know that i have loved you ... at 12:49 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities