Monday, August 10, 2009
I don't know whats wrong with me ): bleahs.
To my dear dear tingting:
ting ting ah! dont be sad kk ): when u're sad nicole also very tong ku ): sorry for not being able to always be there for you ): bleahs. when u told me your problems. gt sudden wave of emotions. ): because tingting always so jian qiang nvr tell me your problems then suddenly you sound so bad and helpless and nicolewy cannot do anything ): it's always been me complaining and never you. even if its between you me and glennie, you're always the one listening and telling us to cheer up. tingting you're not useless and definitely not unimportant ): dont say that kk ):
(and shucks you're making me cry again while typing this)
I dont want to drift apart. i dont want to. but somehow i feel that we are. and i dont know what to do ):
To someone else:
sorry ): i always seem to dump my troubles on you too ): sorry for causing you to say sorry so many million times when it isnt even your fault. random stupid me ): sorry for worrying you ): sorry sorry sorry. sometimes i ask myself if its worth it of you to care for me because im really stupid and ...bleahs. dno what to say. i feel evil towards you ): i want to tell you so many things but i really dont know how to express myself. bleahs. sorry ):
To someone else #2:
Why do I let you control so many things I do? I really dont understand why. Because of a single sentence you can bring me to tears and turn me totally ignorant to everyone else. Because no matter how much i care about everything you do, you wont care a damn. Ignorance is a bliss huh. You over there happy in your lalaland and seeing you like that makes me cry. wth lah. im sick of crying and yet there's nothing I can do about it. cant you content your happiness and maybe i wont feel that bad?
How hard I've tried. How long I've been trying. Why dont I just let them ruin ur happiness and ignorance. yet i tell them that its okay. because i know if they tell you whats going on then maybe you wont be so happy. maybe you wont be smiling. maybe you will be guilty-ridden. maybe you will stop ruining me. maybe you will be crying like me and maybe for once. you might even care. wth. im sick of living. fck.
--
I dont know what im talking about. ignore me... i'm really sick of going everywhere doing everything and end up just thinking of you. simply reducing myself to tears.
To my dear dear tingting:
ting ting ah! dont be sad kk ): when u're sad nicole also very tong ku ): sorry for not being able to always be there for you ): bleahs. when u told me your problems. gt sudden wave of emotions. ): because tingting always so jian qiang nvr tell me your problems then suddenly you sound so bad and helpless and nicolewy cannot do anything ): it's always been me complaining and never you. even if its between you me and glennie, you're always the one listening and telling us to cheer up. tingting you're not useless and definitely not unimportant ): dont say that kk ):
(and shucks you're making me cry again while typing this)
I dont want to drift apart. i dont want to. but somehow i feel that we are. and i dont know what to do ):
To someone else:
sorry ): i always seem to dump my troubles on you too ): sorry for causing you to say sorry so many million times when it isnt even your fault. random stupid me ): sorry for worrying you ): sorry sorry sorry. sometimes i ask myself if its worth it of you to care for me because im really stupid and ...bleahs. dno what to say. i feel evil towards you ): i want to tell you so many things but i really dont know how to express myself. bleahs. sorry ):
To someone else #2:
Why do I let you control so many things I do? I really dont understand why. Because of a single sentence you can bring me to tears and turn me totally ignorant to everyone else. Because no matter how much i care about everything you do, you wont care a damn. Ignorance is a bliss huh. You over there happy in your lalaland and seeing you like that makes me cry. wth lah. im sick of crying and yet there's nothing I can do about it. cant you content your happiness and maybe i wont feel that bad?
How hard I've tried. How long I've been trying. Why dont I just let them ruin ur happiness and ignorance. yet i tell them that its okay. because i know if they tell you whats going on then maybe you wont be so happy. maybe you wont be smiling. maybe you will be guilty-ridden. maybe you will stop ruining me. maybe you will be crying like me and maybe for once. you might even care. wth. im sick of living. fck.
--
I dont know what im talking about. ignore me... i'm really sick of going everywhere doing everything and end up just thinking of you. simply reducing myself to tears.
i know that i have loved you ... at 6:26 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities