Sunday, July 05, 2009
Ahhh the creator of my new blogskin the imageshack sot diao so have to change back to the old one while searching for another.
Haha. Squadmates are right! I shouldn't be emo over some stupid stuff. because I'm pissed of having changed so much. I'm pissed because of stupid people. Hahaha. Pictures to burn. You guys should go listen to it. And thats maybe I don't give a damn already :D Watch me strike a match to all my wasted time! As far as I'm concerned, you're just another picture to burn! :DD yay!
So therefore, Nicole shall revert back to that bubbly nice smiley person! :D Yay squids you guys cheer me up so much! :DD
I'm going crazy and listening to christmas songs. :OO
Tomorrow barney outing #2 at East Coast Park. 8am in the morning. Love alicia for offering to take over organizing since I had some crazy breakdown ytr. Lalala~ squadmates are the best! :D
LALALALAL! pictures to burn!
Haha. Squadmates are right! I shouldn't be emo over some stupid stuff. because I'm pissed of having changed so much. I'm pissed because of stupid people. Hahaha. Pictures to burn. You guys should go listen to it. And thats maybe I don't give a damn already :D Watch me strike a match to all my wasted time! As far as I'm concerned, you're just another picture to burn! :DD yay!
So therefore, Nicole shall revert back to that bubbly nice smiley person! :D Yay squids you guys cheer me up so much! :DD
I'm going crazy and listening to christmas songs. :OO
Tomorrow barney outing #2 at East Coast Park. 8am in the morning. Love alicia for offering to take over organizing since I had some crazy breakdown ytr. Lalala~ squadmates are the best! :D
LALALALAL! pictures to burn!
i know that i have loved you ... at 2:11 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities