Wednesday, June 17, 2009
STC is over.
I miss STC and barney since the moment we ended area cleanup. Its the last camp with Area 15, Nanyang, Hwachong, SJI, ACSB, RGS, SMSS, QSS and new member, BHSS. Haha. I'm sure they fit in really well since we are all so crappy haha.
Let's thank all my wonderful barney groupmates for the wonderful time together :D in random order: myself :D (LOL!), alicia, amelia, jiayuan, rosie, farah, ezor, jonas, hoekang, dingquan, jingzhan, zhirong, kaiyuan, timothy, javier, andre, james, farid, and lastly our CI I/C, kangjing sir! :D
The things that I didnt say during the camps. A whole bunch of it. LOL.
Thanks to everyone who jiayou-ed me for IRC! haha. I know I was very slow. Thanks to sqdms! Thanks to the barney guys, although you all are quite irritating sometimes, thanks for encouraging and being so patient haha! :D it was appreciated. :D
Also feel apologetic to some of the guys because I might sound quite demanding sometimes. Seriously. I cant get you guys to move lah. LOL! good in a sense. bad in another. Well the thing is, i dont usually work with guys. So i suck at persuading guys. So yah. Sorry if I sounded demanding which I think I did at some point or another. Like yelling 'We got alot of time is it?!' during campfire prac. Sorry!
I dont know how I should type this post. Recollection of what happened or just reflections. Oh well simple recollection bah.
-----
Day 1:
Group Self-intro (BARNEY :D). Icebreakers. Land ex. Camp opening. Pitch tent. Lunch. Some Stuff. Campfire prac. Dinner.
Life-chart. Heard the other groups had a lot to say but our group was lazing around and irritating each other.
Night walk. Hmmm. think that I should have been more responsible and keep the group together. some guys were kidnapped because they were away from the group. haha though the 'trying to get sticks and man' part was quite high xD
Debrief. Lights out. Cant sleep properly. Whole female campsite. Only one watch. That's mine. Win. LOL.
Day 2:
Wake up. PT. Breakfast.
Intermediate Rope Challenge (IRC). LOL didnt realise how scared I was until I was standing up there :/ Lol. Oh well. Thanks for the encouragement everyone! :D
Lunch.
Food comp. haha yay barney won :D working with everyone else was really fun :D though the milo crumble thingy looked weird thanks to everyone who dared to try it. haha. xD Thanks to the guys for setting up the fire and stuff. Thanks to the girls for the 'mudpie-look-alike' desert haha and alicia puah! who tried her best with the sweet potatoes haha!
Jetty jump. LOL! i jump wrong way lmao. i bent my knees apparently without noticing it. salt water taste bad. dont try. its disgusting. better than obs. almost killed my eyes while learning TX-rescue for kayaking and capsizing.
Wash up. Dinner. Campfire prac. Sec 2s arrival.
Campfire! :D abit sian though but oh well. Sec 3s were giving 'positive encouragement' to the sec 2s. so crappy can. lols. i learnt that its impossible to shut jonas up. lmao. two years of experience sitting beside him during campfire. suan le.
Debrief. Trying to keep myself and people around me awake. Lights out. My watch. Sigh.
Day 3:
Wake up. PT. Breakfast. Unpitch tents. Area Cleaning (yay! under 40 mins). Debrief. Free time. Hike out. End of STC'09.
-----
Somehow I'm kind of sad about the idea of last camp with Area 15. I miss STC. :/
.... .... ... shall post tomorrow about other stuffs.

BARNEY'09 ftw!
至此她流下了眼泪。
I miss STC and barney since the moment we ended area cleanup. Its the last camp with Area 15, Nanyang, Hwachong, SJI, ACSB, RGS, SMSS, QSS and new member, BHSS. Haha. I'm sure they fit in really well since we are all so crappy haha.
Let's thank all my wonderful barney groupmates for the wonderful time together :D in random order: myself :D (LOL!), alicia, amelia, jiayuan, rosie, farah, ezor, jonas, hoekang, dingquan, jingzhan, zhirong, kaiyuan, timothy, javier, andre, james, farid, and lastly our CI I/C, kangjing sir! :D
The things that I didnt say during the camps. A whole bunch of it. LOL.
Thanks to everyone who jiayou-ed me for IRC! haha. I know I was very slow. Thanks to sqdms! Thanks to the barney guys, although you all are quite irritating sometimes, thanks for encouraging and being so patient haha! :D it was appreciated. :D
Also feel apologetic to some of the guys because I might sound quite demanding sometimes. Seriously. I cant get you guys to move lah. LOL! good in a sense. bad in another. Well the thing is, i dont usually work with guys. So i suck at persuading guys. So yah. Sorry if I sounded demanding which I think I did at some point or another. Like yelling 'We got alot of time is it?!' during campfire prac. Sorry!
I dont know how I should type this post. Recollection of what happened or just reflections. Oh well simple recollection bah.
-----
Day 1:
Group Self-intro (BARNEY :D). Icebreakers. Land ex. Camp opening. Pitch tent. Lunch. Some Stuff. Campfire prac. Dinner.
Life-chart. Heard the other groups had a lot to say but our group was lazing around and irritating each other.
Night walk. Hmmm. think that I should have been more responsible and keep the group together. some guys were kidnapped because they were away from the group. haha though the 'trying to get sticks and man' part was quite high xD
Debrief. Lights out. Cant sleep properly. Whole female campsite. Only one watch. That's mine. Win. LOL.
Day 2:
Wake up. PT. Breakfast.
Intermediate Rope Challenge (IRC). LOL didnt realise how scared I was until I was standing up there :/ Lol. Oh well. Thanks for the encouragement everyone! :D
Lunch.
Food comp. haha yay barney won :D working with everyone else was really fun :D though the milo crumble thingy looked weird thanks to everyone who dared to try it. haha. xD Thanks to the guys for setting up the fire and stuff. Thanks to the girls for the 'mudpie-look-alike' desert haha and alicia puah! who tried her best with the sweet potatoes haha!
Jetty jump. LOL! i jump wrong way lmao. i bent my knees apparently without noticing it. salt water taste bad. dont try. its disgusting. better than obs. almost killed my eyes while learning TX-rescue for kayaking and capsizing.
Wash up. Dinner. Campfire prac. Sec 2s arrival.
Campfire! :D abit sian though but oh well. Sec 3s were giving 'positive encouragement' to the sec 2s. so crappy can. lols. i learnt that its impossible to shut jonas up. lmao. two years of experience sitting beside him during campfire. suan le.
Debrief. Trying to keep myself and people around me awake. Lights out. My watch. Sigh.
Day 3:
Wake up. PT. Breakfast. Unpitch tents. Area Cleaning (yay! under 40 mins). Debrief. Free time. Hike out. End of STC'09.
-----
Somehow I'm kind of sad about the idea of last camp with Area 15. I miss STC. :/
.... .... ... shall post tomorrow about other stuffs.

BARNEY'09 ftw!
至此她流下了眼泪。
i know that i have loved you ... at 8:49 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities