Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Suddenly felt like telling a special someone some stuff...so erm to the YOU:
I wonder if you noticed that these few days i haven't speak a word to you. i mean nicole who doesnt talk. err..abit weird yah. But guess what? i sort of sort out some stuff that allowed me to understand ur theory abt friends. more precisely, how they drift apart. You once said that you thought your friends were drifting away and u're losing them. but hey. have you wondered why im not speaking to you? well. i guess you have the answers. you've simply lost me. and guess what? i dont wanna give a damn about this but i cant. If you think your pride cost more than this friendship then i have to say im sorry but i wonder if this friendship was even there in the first place. You lost me to someone called 'forgotten'. Dont say your friends drift away from you, dont say you lost them, dont blame it on them. Cause you know what i think? you simply forgotten them,hurt them and dump them. Break, Rip, Tear. Yah. maybe thats what you do.
Go listen to the drip drop song again and tell me what my feelings mean to you if you even bother. I dont post songs on my blog for nothing.
"Drip Drop"
Drip drop, Drip drop...
Now only heaven knows
How I really feel inside
I try my best not to let it show
But late at night, In my room
I think of you and start to cry
You know that I'm emotional
But still you break my heart
Let's make no mistakes
We both know that
You're the one responsible
For hurting me this way
Now my tears fall like rain
Drip drop
When will my tear drops stop
Falling for you? - Tick tock
Steady as a clock, Drip drop
I'm hoping someday soon
I'll be over you - Drip drop
When will my tear drops stop
Falling for you? - Tick tock
Steady as a clock, Drip drop
I'm hoping someday soon
I'll be over you
It's a quater after twelve
I know I should be in bed
Boy you got me feeling sorry for myself
I must confess, this loneliness is killing me
I'm so upset
How could you break all your promises
Like you told me, You'd be there to hold me
I can not believe the way I fell for it
I was a fool to buy all the lies you sold me
Drip drop
When will my tear drops stop
Falling for you? - Tick tock
Steady as a clock, Drip drop
I'm hoping someday soon
I'll be over you - Drip drop
When will my tear drops stop
Falling for you? - Tick tock
Steady as a clock, Drip drop
I'm hoping someday soon
I'll be over you
Maybe we were never meant to be
I'm sorry that it took so long for me
To see what's happening
You come around and then it rains again
Drip drop...
Drip drop
When will my tear drops stop
Falling for you? - Tick tock
Steady as a clock, Drip drop
I'm hoping someday soon
I'll be over you - Drip drop
When will my tear drops stop
Falling for you? - Tick tock
Steady as a clock, Drip drop
I'm hoping someday soon
I'll be over you
It's raining, It's pouring
I try hard ignoring tese tears
I try so hard, Ignoring the tears
It's raining, It's pouring
I try hard ignoring these tears
I wonder if you noticed that these few days i haven't speak a word to you. i mean nicole who doesnt talk. err..abit weird yah. But guess what? i sort of sort out some stuff that allowed me to understand ur theory abt friends. more precisely, how they drift apart. You once said that you thought your friends were drifting away and u're losing them. but hey. have you wondered why im not speaking to you? well. i guess you have the answers. you've simply lost me. and guess what? i dont wanna give a damn about this but i cant. If you think your pride cost more than this friendship then i have to say im sorry but i wonder if this friendship was even there in the first place. You lost me to someone called 'forgotten'. Dont say your friends drift away from you, dont say you lost them, dont blame it on them. Cause you know what i think? you simply forgotten them,hurt them and dump them. Break, Rip, Tear. Yah. maybe thats what you do.
Go listen to the drip drop song again and tell me what my feelings mean to you if you even bother. I dont post songs on my blog for nothing.
"Drip Drop"
Drip drop, Drip drop...
Now only heaven knows
How I really feel inside
I try my best not to let it show
But late at night, In my room
I think of you and start to cry
You know that I'm emotional
But still you break my heart
Let's make no mistakes
We both know that
You're the one responsible
For hurting me this way
Now my tears fall like rain
Drip drop
When will my tear drops stop
Falling for you? - Tick tock
Steady as a clock, Drip drop
I'm hoping someday soon
I'll be over you - Drip drop
When will my tear drops stop
Falling for you? - Tick tock
Steady as a clock, Drip drop
I'm hoping someday soon
I'll be over you
It's a quater after twelve
I know I should be in bed
Boy you got me feeling sorry for myself
I must confess, this loneliness is killing me
I'm so upset
How could you break all your promises
Like you told me, You'd be there to hold me
I can not believe the way I fell for it
I was a fool to buy all the lies you sold me
Drip drop
When will my tear drops stop
Falling for you? - Tick tock
Steady as a clock, Drip drop
I'm hoping someday soon
I'll be over you - Drip drop
When will my tear drops stop
Falling for you? - Tick tock
Steady as a clock, Drip drop
I'm hoping someday soon
I'll be over you
Maybe we were never meant to be
I'm sorry that it took so long for me
To see what's happening
You come around and then it rains again
Drip drop...
Drip drop
When will my tear drops stop
Falling for you? - Tick tock
Steady as a clock, Drip drop
I'm hoping someday soon
I'll be over you - Drip drop
When will my tear drops stop
Falling for you? - Tick tock
Steady as a clock, Drip drop
I'm hoping someday soon
I'll be over you
It's raining, It's pouring
I try hard ignoring tese tears
I try so hard, Ignoring the tears
It's raining, It's pouring
I try hard ignoring these tears
i know that i have loved you ... at 4:02 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities