if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tommorow i will leave early in the morning for malaysia. will miss you pc, yuanyuan (my beloved terrapin<3), my wonderful house, and everything else. i will be back on sunday! :D dont miss me too much yah?

"But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine"
-Dido; life for rent

Ya tebya liubliu.

i know that i have loved you ... at 8:10 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

here.waiting ;


    nicole :)
    20 Aug Leo
    PCPS 1D 2D 3E 4G 5A 6A :D
    NYGH 106 206 306 :)
    NYNP/DALT BATCH 41! :)

[always.wanted;]


    More earrings!
    Bearbear!
    More outings!
    New wallet!
    Better MSG Results!
    Hoodie!
    New specs!
    Handphone pouch
    Cross dangling earrings
    Pierce ear holes
    Contact Lens
    New backpack
    New pencilcase
    New sport shoes

that.last.note


reminds.me.of