Saturday, October 04, 2008
i just added some stuff into the book...felt some inspiration probably the last few i will ever feel since my inspiration is leaving me. So i guess...sneak preview!
"I spun around and shrieked at him. 'I hate you,' i hissed. i slammed the door behind me. I hoped you could understand. I'm sorry. Tears tumbled down my cheeks. Helia."
RAWR. im feeling very irritated coz no matter how i try to distract myself i cant get myself to stop thinking about the hatred thing. i sense another emotional swing. keep clear of me before i bite someone's head off again. shit lah. Happy sad angry~ i dont know all these emotions anymore. they all seem the same to me now. sigh. i guess the sneak preview concluded my feelings. back to mugging.
"I spun around and shrieked at him. 'I hate you,' i hissed. i slammed the door behind me. I hoped you could understand. I'm sorry. Tears tumbled down my cheeks. Helia."
RAWR. im feeling very irritated coz no matter how i try to distract myself i cant get myself to stop thinking about the hatred thing. i sense another emotional swing. keep clear of me before i bite someone's head off again. shit lah. Happy sad angry~ i dont know all these emotions anymore. they all seem the same to me now. sigh. i guess the sneak preview concluded my feelings. back to mugging.
i know that i have loved you ... at 1:21 AM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities