if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Saturday, October 11, 2008

i hate stupid theories. argh. im feeling irritated right nw because of some unfound reasons. i am supposed to be studying chem nw but apparently im super distracted again. rawr.

You make me wanna - blue
You know you make me wanna.
You know you make me wanna.
To start it off
I know you know me
To come to think of it, it was only last week.
That I had a dream about us, oh.
That’s why I am here, I’m writing this song.
To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along,
Someway let me know, you want me girl.


Everytime you see me what do you see?
I feel like I’m a poor man and you’re the queen.
Oh baby, you’re the only thing that I really need.
Baby that’s why…


You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
I know this is a feeling that I just can’t fight.
You’re the first and last thing on my mind.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.


Well I know that these feelings won’t end no, no.
They’ll just get stronger if I see you again.
Baby I’m tired of being friends.
I wanna know if you feel the same
And could you tell me do you feel my pain?
Don’t leave me in doubt.


Everytime you see me what do you see?
I feel like I’m a poor man and you’re the queen.
Oh baby, you’re the only thing that I really need.
And baby that’s why…


You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
I know this is a feeling that I just can’t fight.
You’re the first and last thing on my mind.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.


I’ll take you home real quick
And sit you down on the couch
Pour some Dom Perignon and hit the lights out.
-censored LOL-


You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
I know this is a feeling that I just can’t fight.
You’re the first and last thing on my mind.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.

i know that i have loved you ... at 12:21 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

here.waiting ;


    nicole :)
    20 Aug Leo
    PCPS 1D 2D 3E 4G 5A 6A :D
    NYGH 106 206 306 :)
    NYNP/DALT BATCH 41! :)

[always.wanted;]


    More earrings!
    Bearbear!
    More outings!
    New wallet!
    Better MSG Results!
    Hoodie!
    New specs!
    Handphone pouch
    Cross dangling earrings
    Pierce ear holes
    Contact Lens
    New backpack
    New pencilcase
    New sport shoes

that.last.note


reminds.me.of