Tuesday, October 28, 2008
felt very tired today. two reasons:
1) I am physically tired coz i dunno why. feel like dying. sleepy and everything. my legache for no reasons.
2) Im suffering frm mental fatigue. damn pissed at having to shout at the damn class. WTH? shout attention span or wad? glenda doesnt shout coz she doesnt bother to. i bet she can yell any time she want since she is the director. maybe she found out that u guys are just hopeless case. go coro eat lunch. school never sell edible food? stupid. i bet you that one day when u piss glenda off enough, she will just scream at you guys and walk out of the classroom. dont worry i probably yell some vulgar words and slam the door in your face. give up. YES. totally.
I dont wish to entertain issues regarding the class attitude anymore. the thing im most pissed off is having scream at all of you and what? you guys still continue taking your time and chatting away. are your directors invisible? or are you just blind and deaf? last class item. can you guys just cooperate? even after having me yell to the whole class to reflect on your attitude with my sore throat, you guys can totally ignore it. OKAY FINE. and YOU! what kind of example are you? I wanna repeat myself that
PLEASE DO NOT INFURIATE ME ANYMORE OR I MAY JUST TOTALLY GIVE UP ON ALL OF YOU AND I ASSURE YOU THAT I WONT SHOW YOU ANY RESPECT SINCE YOU DONT DESERVE THEM. _________!
1) I am physically tired coz i dunno why. feel like dying. sleepy and everything. my legache for no reasons.
2) Im suffering frm mental fatigue. damn pissed at having to shout at the damn class. WTH? shout attention span or wad? glenda doesnt shout coz she doesnt bother to. i bet she can yell any time she want since she is the director. maybe she found out that u guys are just hopeless case. go coro eat lunch. school never sell edible food? stupid. i bet you that one day when u piss glenda off enough, she will just scream at you guys and walk out of the classroom. dont worry i probably yell some vulgar words and slam the door in your face. give up. YES. totally.
I dont wish to entertain issues regarding the class attitude anymore. the thing im most pissed off is having scream at all of you and what? you guys still continue taking your time and chatting away. are your directors invisible? or are you just blind and deaf? last class item. can you guys just cooperate? even after having me yell to the whole class to reflect on your attitude with my sore throat, you guys can totally ignore it. OKAY FINE. and YOU! what kind of example are you? I wanna repeat myself that
PLEASE DO NOT INFURIATE ME ANYMORE OR I MAY JUST TOTALLY GIVE UP ON ALL OF YOU AND I ASSURE YOU THAT I WONT SHOW YOU ANY RESPECT SINCE YOU DONT DESERVE THEM. _________!
i know that i have loved you ... at 8:13 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities