if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Sunday, August 10, 2008

lalala~ listen to your heart! :DDD

I know theres something in the wake of your smile.
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea.
You've built a love but that love falls apart.
Your little piece of heaven turns too dark.

Listen to your heart
When hes calling for you.
Listen to your heart
Theres nothing else you can do.
I dont know where youre going
And I dont know why,
But listen to your heart
Before you tell him goodbye.

Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.
The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea.
Theyre swept away and nothing is what is seems,
The feeling of belonging to your dreams.

And there are voices
That want to be heard.
So much to mention
But you cant find the words.
The scent of magic,
The beauty thats been
When love was wilder than the wind.

i know that i have loved you ... at 1:14 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

here.waiting ;


    nicole :)
    20 Aug Leo
    PCPS 1D 2D 3E 4G 5A 6A :D
    NYGH 106 206 306 :)
    NYNP/DALT BATCH 41! :)

[always.wanted;]


    More earrings!
    Bearbear!
    More outings!
    New wallet!
    Better MSG Results!
    Hoodie!
    New specs!
    Handphone pouch
    Cross dangling earrings
    Pierce ear holes
    Contact Lens
    New backpack
    New pencilcase
    New sport shoes

that.last.note


reminds.me.of