if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Friday, July 11, 2008

I DONT BELIEVE WHAT I DID JUST 2HOURS AGO!?! wad was i doing? i also dunno. all i knw is that i had dalt which i was quite can fei since my calve muscles still ache frm LAST dalt which is a few wks b4. must hav injured it. AFTER DALT, i was suppose to return personal punishment after err a long time when i notice i owe quite alot. hehe xD HMMMM....but yeah...we had sqd talk instead! i didnt regret the choice! but yet again i still cant believe wad i just did.

Sqd talk today was unlike any other we had with 39 ma'ams. somehow today's qi fen was high :D sqdms suddenly become chao high for no particular reason. bu zhi bu jue, sort of become like yi qian he 38 ma'ams yi yang shuo leng xiao hua, jiang personal dong xi and stuff. xiang le ye hui you dian emo. for such a long time our sqd hasnt well...gt this kinda err can i say reward? okay for once i hav to admit i was very myself and nt as silent and stony as all other sqd talk. Makes me wonder whether it is much too late for sqdms and i to er....open up and er...talk? and u noe... :S it could save us alot of trouble :l

I DUN BELIEVE WAD I DID OKAY?!?!?! I WAS LIKE i also dunno why i said wad i said. i must have been like semi-conscious. T.T AHHHHHHHHHH! WHY!?!?!?!?! OH MY TIAN! HOW AM I GONNA LOOK STRAIGH IN THE EYES WITH ANYONE ELSE? wo hao dui lian T.T *hide*

ARGH! ARGH ARGH! ARGH! *lian chao hong de* T.T

i know that i have loved you ... at 10:00 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

here.waiting ;


    nicole :)
    20 Aug Leo
    PCPS 1D 2D 3E 4G 5A 6A :D
    NYGH 106 206 306 :)
    NYNP/DALT BATCH 41! :)

[always.wanted;]


    More earrings!
    Bearbear!
    More outings!
    New wallet!
    Better MSG Results!
    Hoodie!
    New specs!
    Handphone pouch
    Cross dangling earrings
    Pierce ear holes
    Contact Lens
    New backpack
    New pencilcase
    New sport shoes

that.last.note


reminds.me.of