if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I WANNA DIE! TMR ATC! I WANNA DIE! NO...I DUN WANNA DIE! heard abt those ppl running...NO! walking only! during army training and died!!! DIE! I DUN WANNA DIE! CAN U PICTURE IF IM IN THE SAME COMPANY AS LYNN, PUAYLING, KHENGWEE AND JIAJIA!!?!?!??! they all either nt in sgp or leaving early!?!?!!? then im ALLLLL alone! i will die! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I DUN WANNA DIE AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if nicole is about to die. please pray for her. thanks. i dun wan nightwalk. i will also die. PT die how? i will also die. no one in same co. as me? i will also die. in anycase i may just die tmr. so i shld nt waste my time thinking of how im abt to die and enjoy the hours i have left on the surface of earth.

i know that i have loved you ... at 3:12 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

here.waiting ;


    nicole :)
    20 Aug Leo
    PCPS 1D 2D 3E 4G 5A 6A :D
    NYGH 106 206 306 :)
    NYNP/DALT BATCH 41! :)

[always.wanted;]


    More earrings!
    Bearbear!
    More outings!
    New wallet!
    Better MSG Results!
    Hoodie!
    New specs!
    Handphone pouch
    Cross dangling earrings
    Pierce ear holes
    Contact Lens
    New backpack
    New pencilcase
    New sport shoes

that.last.note


reminds.me.of