Sunday, May 04, 2008
im eating some weird cactus chocolate i've bought from korea last yr...taste weird and look weird :l it brown and purple in colour...well the tour guide said it was nice isnt it? i feel cheated D: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'VE NOTICED I'VE BEEN AHHH-ISH THIS FEW DAYS!! AHHHHHHHH! NAN DAO I GT AHH-ISM!??!? ahh-ism=alot of screaming done by nicole cheng. my neighbours will complain at the loud haller nxt door which is none other than me.
yet again i feel like emphasizing that my name is C-heng Min Yi Nicole and not Chen-g Min Yi Nicole or what not. i spend my life with people pronouncing my surname wrongly.even my friend purposely pronounce my name wrongly during prize presentation. ARGH! MAYBE I SHOULD NOT AKNOWLEDGE WHOEVER WHO CALLS ME BY CHEN-G! yes yes i should! then maybe will people learn to pronounce my name correctly!!!!!!!!!
I'VE NOTICED I'VE BEEN AHHH-ISH THIS FEW DAYS!! AHHHHHHHH! NAN DAO I GT AHH-ISM!??!? ahh-ism=alot of screaming done by nicole cheng. my neighbours will complain at the loud haller nxt door which is none other than me.
yet again i feel like emphasizing that my name is C-heng Min Yi Nicole and not Chen-g Min Yi Nicole or what not. i spend my life with people pronouncing my surname wrongly.even my friend purposely pronounce my name wrongly during prize presentation. ARGH! MAYBE I SHOULD NOT AKNOWLEDGE WHOEVER WHO CALLS ME BY CHEN-G! yes yes i should! then maybe will people learn to pronounce my name correctly!!!!!!!!!
nicole says:
i know that i have loved you ... at 5:52 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities