Friday, May 02, 2008
今天是个最烂的一天...
I failed inclined pull-up and i DONT KNOW WHY!! this is freaking stupid coz all my other station improved by 1 grade and my sit-up is still A...I just need to do ONE more! i pull le but nvr cross bar...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! STUPID! i feel so失败!Worst of all, my mum accused me for "purposely" failing 5 items. WHY!?!?! who wanna fail 5 items!??!
今天after ACT, squadmates had a squad talk about squad problems. 我知道what you guys mean. Just that 有时候not only you are hurt by what happened 因为 i always seemed to be the bully/bad guy. i always have to say sorry. I always have to give in. And i am freaking sick of it. 你要我改可是我就是我,我要改也改不了。就算我命苦。脾气不好。令人讨厌也可以。there's nothing i can do about it.
SS the dong xi. Lemon 已经说对不起很多次了。not pin-pointing anyone. But lime 一句话也不说。or maybe 她已经忘了。
我喜欢以前的我们。cliqueless and innocent. 我喜欢以前的我。那种carefree的生活...
not pinpointing anyone...jiajia记得你以前用sms来安慰我。clarissa记得你以前跟我讲的每一通电话,跟我一起emo。记得我们dalt dinner做的傻事。I remember the conference calls. i rmb the time we had together. i remember our bowling prac. i rmb alot of stuff that maybe some of you might have forgotten.
把我的squadmates 还回来...
emo哭完后,睡觉,起来忘记就好了。anything said here might not went through my big brains as i said....so 不要放在心上。
Its just another emo day for nicole... ...
I failed inclined pull-up and i DONT KNOW WHY!! this is freaking stupid coz all my other station improved by 1 grade and my sit-up is still A...I just need to do ONE more! i pull le but nvr cross bar...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! STUPID! i feel so失败!Worst of all, my mum accused me for "purposely" failing 5 items. WHY!?!?! who wanna fail 5 items!??!
今天after ACT, squadmates had a squad talk about squad problems. 我知道what you guys mean. Just that 有时候not only you are hurt by what happened 因为 i always seemed to be the bully/bad guy. i always have to say sorry. I always have to give in. And i am freaking sick of it. 你要我改可是我就是我,我要改也改不了。就算我命苦。脾气不好。令人讨厌也可以。there's nothing i can do about it.
SS the dong xi. Lemon 已经说对不起很多次了。not pin-pointing anyone. But lime 一句话也不说。or maybe 她已经忘了。
我喜欢以前的我们。cliqueless and innocent. 我喜欢以前的我。那种carefree的生活...
not pinpointing anyone...jiajia记得你以前用sms来安慰我。clarissa记得你以前跟我讲的每一通电话,跟我一起emo。记得我们dalt dinner做的傻事。I remember the conference calls. i rmb the time we had together. i remember our bowling prac. i rmb alot of stuff that maybe some of you might have forgotten.
把我的squadmates 还回来...
emo哭完后,睡觉,起来忘记就好了。anything said here might not went through my big brains as i said....so 不要放在心上。
Its just another emo day for nicole... ...