Saturday, April 19, 2008
AHHHHHHH! wo bing dao le! ok hai mei you dao. xD zi shi bing le :(
MY EYES ARE SWOLLEN WHY!?!?!? I GOT SAVAGELY BITTEN BY 3 OTHER MOSQUITO! AND I ALSO KANA SLIGHT COUGH!!!! WHY!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i refuse to be sick :l i believe that im very healthy! I DUN WAN BE SICK!!!! WHY MUST I BE SICK!?!??!?!
i just notice that since i gt a swollen eye i got double eyelid on one side :l weird :l WEIRD!!!! I DUN WAN BE SICK AHHHHHHHHHHH! I DUN WAN COUGH! ltr i talk weird weird one :l EYERRR EVERYTHING WEIRD WEIRD ONE!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i feel ruined and sleepy D:
MY EYES ARE SWOLLEN WHY!?!?!? I GOT SAVAGELY BITTEN BY 3 OTHER MOSQUITO! AND I ALSO KANA SLIGHT COUGH!!!! WHY!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i refuse to be sick :l i believe that im very healthy! I DUN WAN BE SICK!!!! WHY MUST I BE SICK!?!??!?!
i just notice that since i gt a swollen eye i got double eyelid on one side :l weird :l WEIRD!!!! I DUN WAN BE SICK AHHHHHHHHHHH! I DUN WAN COUGH! ltr i talk weird weird one :l EYERRR EVERYTHING WEIRD WEIRD ONE!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i feel ruined and sleepy D:
i know that i have loved you ... at 2:33 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities