Saturday, March 15, 2008
I decided that since i am fated with my dear shitous...i shall love them as much as they love me as their shiwei =) although that means they gotta share me hahaha! jacinta was very selfish and wanted her shiwei to herself! LOL. im so loved.
Failing 3rd class isnt the end of the world :) i shall put in even more effort and be more impressive in the retest! JIAYOU NICOLE CHENG :D
I am feeling optimistic after 2h of crapping with glenda on the phone, thinking of something and talking to my shitous :)
JIAYOU NYNP! WEEEEEEEE!
Failing 3rd class isnt the end of the world :) i shall put in even more effort and be more impressive in the retest! JIAYOU NICOLE CHENG :D
I am feeling optimistic after 2h of crapping with glenda on the phone, thinking of something and talking to my shitous :)
JIAYOU NYNP! WEEEEEEEE!
i know that i have loved you ... at 8:07 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities