Saturday, February 09, 2008
WEEE! i finish doing my hw and revising for quiz. lalala i just prac my piano. i found a great way for me to play better. maybe it wont work for u LOL. i simply plug my earphone and hear fast songs. then i can concentrate better and keep on going even after wrong notes. xD at least i try to focus harder on what im playing =)
These few days hear caiqing arnd my hse. nth to do then clap along. lalala.
I just read the post on sqd blog. the really disturbing one. im trying hard to forget abt it. AHHHH I CANT STAND IT!!! :l
this is weird.
poor ah meng died on CNY first day =( WAAAAA! she's such a cute orang utan <33 SIGH
These few days hear caiqing arnd my hse. nth to do then clap along. lalala.
I just read the post on sqd blog. the really disturbing one. im trying hard to forget abt it. AHHHH I CANT STAND IT!!! :l
this is weird.
poor ah meng died on CNY first day =( WAAAAA! she's such a cute orang utan <33 SIGH
i know that i have loved you ... at 3:22 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities