if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Friday, November 23, 2007

S Club 7 Lyrics

Say Goodbye Lyrics



In the years to come
Will you think about these moments that we shared
In the years to come
Are you gonna think it over
And how we lived each day with no regrets

Nothing lasts forever though we want it to
The road ahead holds different dreams for me and you

(chorus)
Sometimes goodbye, though it hurts in your heart
is the only way for destiny
Sometimes goodbye, though it hurts is the only way now
for you and me
Though its the hardest thing to say
I'll miss your love in every way
So say goodbye
But don't you cry
'Coz true love never dies

In a year from now
Maybe there'll be things we'll wish we never said
In a year from now
Maybe we'll see each other
Standing on the same street corner, no regrets

Each and every end is always written in the stars
If only I could stop the world, I'd make this last

(chorus)

And when you need my arms to run into
I'll comfort you
Nothing will ever change the way I feel

Sometimes goodbye, though it hearts in your heart
is the only way for destiny
Sometimes goodbye, though it hurts is the only way now
for you and me
Though its the hardest thing to say
I'll missing your lovin' every day
So say goodbye
But don't you cry
Because the true love never dies

i know that i have loved you ... at 5:18 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

here.waiting ;


    nicole :)
    20 Aug Leo
    PCPS 1D 2D 3E 4G 5A 6A :D
    NYGH 106 206 306 :)
    NYNP/DALT BATCH 41! :)

[always.wanted;]


    More earrings!
    Bearbear!
    More outings!
    New wallet!
    Better MSG Results!
    Hoodie!
    New specs!
    Handphone pouch
    Cross dangling earrings
    Pierce ear holes
    Contact Lens
    New backpack
    New pencilcase
    New sport shoes

that.last.note


reminds.me.of