Wednesday, October 17, 2007
I AM SORRY JACINTA WO BU SHI GU YI DE! DUI BU QI!
I seriously seriously didnt mean it at all..i shall nt tell u anything if nt u heartbroken no heart to play captains ball. argh im ruined and justina and her tennis fwen is laughing like crazy here...-.-
HOW HOW HOW!?!?! HOW!?! tell or dun tell jacinta? ___ __ ____ __ __! _ ___'_ ____ ______! ___ __ ___ ____! =S SOWIEE JACINTA! i am chao confused now..._________ __ ____-____?
I seriously seriously didnt mean it at all..i shall nt tell u anything if nt u heartbroken no heart to play captains ball. argh im ruined and justina and her tennis fwen is laughing like crazy here...-.-
HOW HOW HOW!?!?! HOW!?! tell or dun tell jacinta? ___ __ ____ __ __! _ ___'_ ____ ______! ___ __ ___ ____! =S SOWIEE JACINTA! i am chao confused now..._________ __ ____-____?
i know that i have loved you ... at 12:14 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities