Saturday, September 15, 2007
Hello hellO!!!
Today i was studying and doing homework! Then i talked to peiting on the phone. Peiting bro is bian tai and childish! haii!! I am very sian and boliao.
I was very angry this morning...my mum throw my ______ ______ and __-_____ _____ away!!! ARGH!!! i started screaming at her!! then i cry l0rh...like always(?) SO IRRITATING! i tell her dunno how many time not to throw my things away! i teach her a million times how to help me choose sabbs also!!! ARGH!! when will my mother learn to be more dong shi!? Back to the topic, i went to my room and practice 1h and 40 minutes worth of piano...like siao like dat!! HAII!!!
im STUPID_*
Today i was studying and doing homework! Then i talked to peiting on the phone. Peiting bro is bian tai and childish! haii!! I am very sian and boliao.
I was very angry this morning...my mum throw my ______ ______ and __-_____ _____ away!!! ARGH!!! i started screaming at her!! then i cry l0rh...like always(?) SO IRRITATING! i tell her dunno how many time not to throw my things away! i teach her a million times how to help me choose sabbs also!!! ARGH!! when will my mother learn to be more dong shi!? Back to the topic, i went to my room and practice 1h and 40 minutes worth of piano...like siao like dat!! HAII!!!
im STUPID_*
i know that i have loved you ... at 4:18 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities