Friday, September 28, 2007
HELL0 XDXD
ARGH MALAY EXAM!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I DONT WANTT!!!!
Im now hiding in the library stoning...since we 12.15 jiu fang le. Sophia is still peeping at my screen and she is smiling now because she is glad that her name was published by the grea writer, nicole cheng =D MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!! She is so modest and say," its not PLEASE!" haha! She decided to use the worst way to get back at me! "I AM GONNA TAGG AT UR BLOG!"
I am gonna die in approximately 1 and a haf hour...such a cruel way to kill innocent me T.T im BORED byebye
BORED_*
ARGH MALAY EXAM!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I DONT WANTT!!!!
Im now hiding in the library stoning...since we 12.15 jiu fang le. Sophia is still peeping at my screen and she is smiling now because she is glad that her name was published by the grea writer, nicole cheng =D MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!! She is so modest and say," its not PLEASE!" haha! She decided to use the worst way to get back at me! "I AM GONNA TAGG AT UR BLOG!"
I am gonna die in approximately 1 and a haf hour...such a cruel way to kill innocent me T.T im BORED byebye
BORED_*
i know that i have loved you ... at 12:34 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities