Friday, August 10, 2007
Today was a very busy day.
I went to watch simpson's movie at 11.15am then i rushed to immigration centre where the queue was...HORRENDOUSLY LONGGGGG!! Haii in the end my mum queued up for hours while i went for some appointment then came back to collect my passport...haii
After that we went to east coast park...for dinner then we went to geylang to buy durian and went home and now using comp *duh~* haii...
I hate being teased and sabo-ed...esp when i told you to shut up.
I went to watch simpson's movie at 11.15am then i rushed to immigration centre where the queue was...HORRENDOUSLY LONGGGGG!! Haii in the end my mum queued up for hours while i went for some appointment then came back to collect my passport...haii
After that we went to east coast park...for dinner then we went to geylang to buy durian and went home and now using comp *duh~* haii...
I hate being teased and sabo-ed...esp when i told you to shut up.
i know that i have loved you ... at 9:38 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities