if i never see your face again ...
then i will find you and love you once more
time after time

Saturday, August 04, 2007

It is 3.38pm now. I am still doing correction for maths written task 2, doing history assignment, and also maths written task 3. I have yet to study bio...I want sabbets! NO NEED TO STUDY!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHH...it is 3.40pm now. Taddaaa it is 3.41pm now...I a stilll speechless...still speechless talking to wenxian...BORED...okay byebye!!

i know that i have loved you ... at 3:38 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities

here.waiting ;


    nicole :)
    20 Aug Leo
    PCPS 1D 2D 3E 4G 5A 6A :D
    NYGH 106 206 306 :)
    NYNP/DALT BATCH 41! :)

[always.wanted;]


    More earrings!
    Bearbear!
    More outings!
    New wallet!
    Better MSG Results!
    Hoodie!
    New specs!
    Handphone pouch
    Cross dangling earrings
    Pierce ear holes
    Contact Lens
    New backpack
    New pencilcase
    New sport shoes

that.last.note


reminds.me.of