Sunday, July 01, 2007
I just came back from project at lauren's hse...her dog SOOO cute...I WANT A DOGGG=((
i learnt not to expect one since my mum is afraid of ALL kind of animals. SIGH... I hearing some cantonese song...they are nice but i dun really understand the song >< now hearing the chinese version of can you feel the love tonight haha...now you will be in my heart the chinese version...>< MUAHAHAHAHA okay im wierd today...maybe coz i been hearing LOTS and LOTS of english song in lauren' hse...
NEXT WEEK IS A CRAZYY WK...monday going dion's hse for home econs project...thursday bake cookies at liwen's hse...firday youth day funfair....saturday open hse...HAII..
I SHALL NOT BLOG ANYMORE...BORED!!!
i learnt not to expect one since my mum is afraid of ALL kind of animals. SIGH... I hearing some cantonese song...they are nice but i dun really understand the song >< now hearing the chinese version of can you feel the love tonight haha...now you will be in my heart the chinese version...>< MUAHAHAHAHA okay im wierd today...maybe coz i been hearing LOTS and LOTS of english song in lauren' hse...
NEXT WEEK IS A CRAZYY WK...monday going dion's hse for home econs project...thursday bake cookies at liwen's hse...firday youth day funfair....saturday open hse...HAII..
I SHALL NOT BLOG ANYMORE...BORED!!!
i know that i have loved you ... at 5:04 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities