Saturday, July 07, 2007
HULL000!!!
I haven blogged for like ages. Yay SO LETS START FROM...HMM THURSDAY?
Thursday:
Wasnt much in school...But after that we stayed back to do board. I had to go "MATHS ENRICHMENT" Anyway, when i reached, sqdms were busy doing ALL sorts of things. I end up stirring paint? I managed to revive one bottle of paint =)) Then peiting and lynn followed me down to canteen to eat snacks. We went up lynn was still eating ice-cream. Peiting was doing her professional drawing of the crest. She like auntiie that day keep asking us go home...haha. lynn and i went wierdo and walked arnd singing all sorts of song. sqdms joined the fun. Then we went crazy over the word board design...L0LS...Then i bei1 wenxian and clar. Still refuse to pick glenda c0z she is heavy...hehe. Wenxian was stolen of her shoes when she was on me by lynn and huihan.That concludes thursday.
Friday:
FUNFAIR!! Okay...not that i like funfair al0t...we are SUPPOSED to be enthu abt it so...FUNFAIR! okay -.- 106 set up there booth and most people were attracted due to the helium balloons which cost a bomb. Anyway, we sold everything. Sqdms and I went around the booths and peiting was pestering me to go to haunted hse which i die die dun wanna go...hehe. G0t this 3 person Red, white and black walk here walk there as "wierd ppl". I was like "lets go away" to my fwens. I tink they are bian tai looking L0LS! Anyway i dunno how they resist laughing. Batch 40 ma'ams came up to me and peiting ask us buy food and we were so wei nan. L0LS. So did my chinese teacher. In the end i bought from all of them. I spent money like no nid money like dat.
Then the very sad part, I went to 404 booth which was the counterstrike thing that makes u wet. We got ready and ma'am asked "are you ready?" and we said "yes ma'am" very enthuly which is abit wierd for a game like dat L0LS. Then i went in and my specs got caught by twine. and it weeeee dropped onto the fl00r. and DEAR wenxian stepped back onto it! I CAN ALMOST SCREAM...i was like "wenxian...MY SPECS AHHHHHHHHH!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! nevermind l00k at the bright side i got a new specs and oso i got scolding frm my mum " Nicole! Can you use your coconut head?!?" OKAY! i have a head but not coconut. I joked and said I rather have a watermelon head. And was scolded even worst....Okay i am not gd at putting out fire. Poor me only get specs after act on tuesday.
Today:
Today was open hse. Morning that time, I picked clary at her hse. We reached that time got a few sqdms who came earlier c0z they didnt noe that we changed the meeting time. Alicia and i changed faster than we go atrium. IT WAS VERY VERY DARK. and we decided to go the trophy cabinet the steps there wait sicne sqdms changing there. Alicia said," i want go toilet ask sqdms somethings.." I said," DONT WANT LARH...SIT HERE TALK!" Alicia say,"Then you sit here, i go then come back" I said,"NOOOOO I GO WITH U!" MUAHAHHAHAHAHA okay though i dunno why but i feel like muahahaing n0w...then blah blah blah then we went to fall in...
Okay some ppl are super dao l0rh. Some were quite friendly. i saw some junoirs frm my school So nice to see them. End up recognizing a wrong person c0z she g0t a twin sister in 6A/07 and she was in 6B/07...CONFUSED anyway i paired with Cuixi ma'am. She was very friendly to everyone. Haha. She told me some stuff here and there as we jalan jalan.
After that, We had lunch then we were dismissed c0z of over manpower...So sqdms and i changed and went up to 4th fl00r, sit dwn and talk. We chang4 ge1 and chat...Then we saw something i regreted seeing. Haii. Then we wanted to pledge something *top secret* among our sqd but not everyone was thr so we postpone it. After that we went home, singing loudly....like drunken people like dat. Then clar REFUSED to go home in my dad's car. So she went back to join sqdms coz she dun wan go home.
Nicole~!
I haven blogged for like ages. Yay SO LETS START FROM...HMM THURSDAY?
Thursday:
Wasnt much in school...But after that we stayed back to do board. I had to go "MATHS ENRICHMENT" Anyway, when i reached, sqdms were busy doing ALL sorts of things. I end up stirring paint? I managed to revive one bottle of paint =)) Then peiting and lynn followed me down to canteen to eat snacks. We went up lynn was still eating ice-cream. Peiting was doing her professional drawing of the crest. She like auntiie that day keep asking us go home...haha. lynn and i went wierdo and walked arnd singing all sorts of song. sqdms joined the fun. Then we went crazy over the word board design...L0LS...Then i bei1 wenxian and clar. Still refuse to pick glenda c0z she is heavy...hehe. Wenxian was stolen of her shoes when she was on me by lynn and huihan.That concludes thursday.
Friday:
FUNFAIR!! Okay...not that i like funfair al0t...we are SUPPOSED to be enthu abt it so...FUNFAIR! okay -.- 106 set up there booth and most people were attracted due to the helium balloons which cost a bomb. Anyway, we sold everything. Sqdms and I went around the booths and peiting was pestering me to go to haunted hse which i die die dun wanna go...hehe. G0t this 3 person Red, white and black walk here walk there as "wierd ppl". I was like "lets go away" to my fwens. I tink they are bian tai looking L0LS! Anyway i dunno how they resist laughing. Batch 40 ma'ams came up to me and peiting ask us buy food and we were so wei nan. L0LS. So did my chinese teacher. In the end i bought from all of them. I spent money like no nid money like dat.
Then the very sad part, I went to 404 booth which was the counterstrike thing that makes u wet. We got ready and ma'am asked "are you ready?" and we said "yes ma'am" very enthuly which is abit wierd for a game like dat L0LS. Then i went in and my specs got caught by twine. and it weeeee dropped onto the fl00r. and DEAR wenxian stepped back onto it! I CAN ALMOST SCREAM...i was like "wenxian...MY SPECS AHHHHHHHHH!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! nevermind l00k at the bright side i got a new specs and oso i got scolding frm my mum " Nicole! Can you use your coconut head?!?" OKAY! i have a head but not coconut. I joked and said I rather have a watermelon head. And was scolded even worst....Okay i am not gd at putting out fire. Poor me only get specs after act on tuesday.
Today:
Today was open hse. Morning that time, I picked clary at her hse. We reached that time got a few sqdms who came earlier c0z they didnt noe that we changed the meeting time. Alicia and i changed faster than we go atrium. IT WAS VERY VERY DARK. and we decided to go the trophy cabinet the steps there wait sicne sqdms changing there. Alicia said," i want go toilet ask sqdms somethings.." I said," DONT WANT LARH...SIT HERE TALK!" Alicia say,"Then you sit here, i go then come back" I said,"NOOOOO I GO WITH U!" MUAHAHHAHAHAHA okay though i dunno why but i feel like muahahaing n0w...then blah blah blah then we went to fall in...
Okay some ppl are super dao l0rh. Some were quite friendly. i saw some junoirs frm my school So nice to see them. End up recognizing a wrong person c0z she g0t a twin sister in 6A/07 and she was in 6B/07...CONFUSED anyway i paired with Cuixi ma'am. She was very friendly to everyone. Haha. She told me some stuff here and there as we jalan jalan.
After that, We had lunch then we were dismissed c0z of over manpower...So sqdms and i changed and went up to 4th fl00r, sit dwn and talk. We chang4 ge1 and chat...Then we saw something i regreted seeing. Haii. Then we wanted to pledge something *top secret* among our sqd but not everyone was thr so we postpone it. After that we went home, singing loudly....like drunken people like dat. Then clar REFUSED to go home in my dad's car. So she went back to join sqdms coz she dun wan go home.
Nicole~!
i know that i have loved you ... at 4:31 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities