Tuesday, June 12, 2007
my 130th post!!
Anyway i just came back from the hotel...about 8am? i didnt have time to join sqdms in school sadded =(( I cant go tmr too c0z i g0t geog fieldwk...s0 i guess...well anyway i helped peiting with the cadet design hehe ><
It was another cold winter in the hotel rm...im basically freezing!!! I had a hot bathe in the bathtube...? L0LS...as in soak inside. It wazs fun...hmm n0t fun...but the thinking part was fun...l0ls...nvm...
I bowled 9 GAMES during the wkend...at the _____ marina super bowl...the condition of the alley is n0t really ______ l0ls~! i decided to change my way of playng you noe instead of 123 to 134..S0 N0T USED TO IT..I HAD BEEN BOWLING WRONGLY BUT...WELL...i had to change but this is definitely a bad time to change c0z i dunno which way to use during comp...I can aim with the old one but my ball is stronger in the new one... eeyyeerrr...>< my score like aeroplane diving frm the sky...L0LS~! n0t supp0se to be amusing...anyway this is so bad...wad if im the loser of the team...? eeyyeerrr dun wanna tink abt that...but lucky the 3 of us de score are almost the same only up or dwn 5-8 marks? SIGH
SIGH SIGH SIGH...I WANNA KILL MY COMP! The stupid microsoft words keeps "encountering problem" and thansk to dat i did the same thing for 4 times...c0z i had to revive from whr i last saved!!! *WTH* GOODBYE
Nicole~! CROSSED AND MAD ABT _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and _ _
Anyway i just came back from the hotel...about 8am? i didnt have time to join sqdms in school sadded =(( I cant go tmr too c0z i g0t geog fieldwk...s0 i guess...well anyway i helped peiting with the cadet design hehe ><
It was another cold winter in the hotel rm...im basically freezing!!! I had a hot bathe in the bathtube...? L0LS...as in soak inside. It wazs fun...hmm n0t fun...but the thinking part was fun...l0ls...nvm...
I bowled 9 GAMES during the wkend...at the _____ marina super bowl...the condition of the alley is n0t really ______ l0ls~! i decided to change my way of playng you noe instead of 123 to 134..S0 N0T USED TO IT..I HAD BEEN BOWLING WRONGLY BUT...WELL...i had to change but this is definitely a bad time to change c0z i dunno which way to use during comp...I can aim with the old one but my ball is stronger in the new one... eeyyeerrr...>< my score like aeroplane diving frm the sky...L0LS~! n0t supp0se to be amusing...anyway this is so bad...wad if im the loser of the team...? eeyyeerrr dun wanna tink abt that...but lucky the 3 of us de score are almost the same only up or dwn 5-8 marks? SIGH
SIGH SIGH SIGH...I WANNA KILL MY COMP! The stupid microsoft words keeps "encountering problem" and thansk to dat i did the same thing for 4 times...c0z i had to revive from whr i last saved!!! *WTH* GOODBYE
Nicole~! CROSSED AND MAD ABT _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and _ _
i know that i have loved you ... at 2:15 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities