Saturday, June 02, 2007
harl0...
I noticed something very interesting about comic books. I happen to read some of my bro's comic book and i found out some of them are quite touching haha. Some of them sort of teach me some stuff Like for eg. this guy said:
True beauty lies in the heart. The heart thats is capable of love.
Hmm..agreed...^^ Isnt love between humans so wads the word...interesting..? nope...um...FASCINATING? almost there bah...different kinda love exist in this world...so different >< dunno wad i trying to get at but well so fascinating >< L0LS!
Nicole~!
I noticed something very interesting about comic books. I happen to read some of my bro's comic book and i found out some of them are quite touching haha. Some of them sort of teach me some stuff Like for eg. this guy said:
True beauty lies in the heart. The heart thats is capable of love.
Hmm..agreed...^^ Isnt love between humans so wads the word...interesting..? nope...um...FASCINATING? almost there bah...different kinda love exist in this world...so different >< dunno wad i trying to get at but well so fascinating >< L0LS!
Nicole~!
i know that i have loved you ... at 2:20 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities