Wednesday, June 06, 2007
ARGH MY LIFE IS OVER WHY?!?! CAUSE WE G0T INTO THE BOWLING FINALS...DIE DIE AHHHHHH!!!
on a terrible conference call with clarissa, jiajia and wenxian...they are still deciding whether to bathe anot!!! L0LS..i bathed le...haha...wenxian and jiajia playing icy tower...so noisy...and now clary and i are dwnlaoding...
ANYWAY I DUN BELIEVE IT!!! WHY 39 MA'AMS DIDNT GET IN!!! I think they better than us >< WAAAAAAAA!! AHHHHHHHH
Today we went to road safety park for lecture/training. It was boring...very boring TOTALLY! anyway...im so n0t prepared for ATC, lyk gonna die like dat..Anyway yeah....
i dun tink it works so dun continue....it jus make me tink even more...s0 yeah...N0T WORKING...but _ _ _ _ _ _ _ SIGH...
Terrible mood~!
on a terrible conference call with clarissa, jiajia and wenxian...they are still deciding whether to bathe anot!!! L0LS..i bathed le...haha...wenxian and jiajia playing icy tower...so noisy...and now clary and i are dwnlaoding...
ANYWAY I DUN BELIEVE IT!!! WHY 39 MA'AMS DIDNT GET IN!!! I think they better than us >< WAAAAAAAA!! AHHHHHHHH
Today we went to road safety park for lecture/training. It was boring...very boring TOTALLY! anyway...im so n0t prepared for ATC, lyk gonna die like dat..Anyway yeah....
i dun tink it works so dun continue....it jus make me tink even more...s0 yeah...N0T WORKING...but _ _ _ _ _ _ _ SIGH...
Terrible mood~!
i know that i have loved you ... at 5:57 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities