Friday, May 25, 2007
Today was a terrible day to end term 2 and to start the june holiday.
Firstly, i spilled hot milo on myself...i scalded my own feet! SO stupid right? I didnt do it on purpsoe ok!?! Then CCA i had to miss PT coz i got some blisters...i did twinkles until like wanna die like dat L0LS~!
Then, we kana barked at by ____ ____ ____, for no reasons? I felt like pointing my finger and asking her : " Who are you to speak to me like dat?" PLease larh...i am a HUMAN not a SLAVE or wad...not u employ me de for goodness sake...Like i care whether u are reading purposely post it OBVIOUS so that you get what I mean. ^^
Then you said we didnt thank you sincerely. For heaven's sake, L0LS how abt u? how do u apologise? Oh yesh...shld i shoot back the same question to u?
I hate being accused. I hate ppl who wanna get respect when they dun earn it. This is wad i wanna tell some ppl:
You earn the respect and not take it for granted. Treat ppl the way you want them to treat u. We will follow wadeva you do coz we are ordered to do so. Arent you our role model? Sometimes i wanna tell u that it is too obvious...I noe im stupid and everything and how much more smart the others are...but DONT YOU TINK IT IS TOO OBIVOUS!?!?! Are we really dogs in your eyes? I tot you said dogs were cute? wad are you trying to tell me? I think you are pathetic. You are selfish VERY! YOu make my fwens cry thanks to you and ur bimbotic act! Why must they miss you? WHY!?! you ppl are disgusting and HORRENDOUS! Like u care at all...I shldnt have expect much...after all ur hearts are made of stone...wad can i expect? Not everyone is like you..
Thats all i wanna sae coz it is very depressing to see my own SQDMS crying! YESH CRYING! YESH U BITCH! (sry just my anger)
Nicole~!
Firstly, i spilled hot milo on myself...i scalded my own feet! SO stupid right? I didnt do it on purpsoe ok!?! Then CCA i had to miss PT coz i got some blisters...i did twinkles until like wanna die like dat L0LS~!
Then, we kana barked at by ____ ____ ____, for no reasons? I felt like pointing my finger and asking her : " Who are you to speak to me like dat?" PLease larh...i am a HUMAN not a SLAVE or wad...not u employ me de for goodness sake...Like i care whether u are reading purposely post it OBVIOUS so that you get what I mean. ^^
Then you said we didnt thank you sincerely. For heaven's sake, L0LS how abt u? how do u apologise? Oh yesh...shld i shoot back the same question to u?
I hate being accused. I hate ppl who wanna get respect when they dun earn it. This is wad i wanna tell some ppl:
You earn the respect and not take it for granted. Treat ppl the way you want them to treat u. We will follow wadeva you do coz we are ordered to do so. Arent you our role model? Sometimes i wanna tell u that it is too obvious...I noe im stupid and everything and how much more smart the others are...but DONT YOU TINK IT IS TOO OBIVOUS!?!?! Are we really dogs in your eyes? I tot you said dogs were cute? wad are you trying to tell me? I think you are pathetic. You are selfish VERY! YOu make my fwens cry thanks to you and ur bimbotic act! Why must they miss you? WHY!?! you ppl are disgusting and HORRENDOUS! Like u care at all...I shldnt have expect much...after all ur hearts are made of stone...wad can i expect? Not everyone is like you..
Thats all i wanna sae coz it is very depressing to see my own SQDMS crying! YESH CRYING! YESH U BITCH! (sry just my anger)
Nicole~!
i know that i have loved you ... at 8:40 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities