Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Shld i cut or not cut my hair? SIGH...having the terrible urge to cut my hair SHORT as in short yesh SHORT...aiyo=[
Hmm...ytr we had this ____ ____...well i dun belive wad they said that they will not bring it away with them...coz I CANT BELEIEVE THEM ANYMORE!!! They lied once and i wont let them do it again...So what if i said wad i really felt? It will not help with my anger coz i probably lose my marbles and anyhow talk...Lesson learnt: Not to talk back to Nicole when she is frustrated…
I can rmb the first lame joke u told me…I rmb ur laughter…I rmb ur niceness ____...i rmb ur kindness…patience…and love…=[[ So little time left…so much more I wish I can do…yet this can only be a hope, a dream that I hope I nvr wake up from…=[[ SOBX…
Nicole~!
Hmm...ytr we had this ____ ____...well i dun belive wad they said that they will not bring it away with them...coz I CANT BELEIEVE THEM ANYMORE!!! They lied once and i wont let them do it again...So what if i said wad i really felt? It will not help with my anger coz i probably lose my marbles and anyhow talk...Lesson learnt: Not to talk back to Nicole when she is frustrated…
I can rmb the first lame joke u told me…I rmb ur laughter…I rmb ur niceness ____...i rmb ur kindness…patience…and love…=[[ So little time left…so much more I wish I can do…yet this can only be a hope, a dream that I hope I nvr wake up from…=[[ SOBX…
Nicole~!
i know that i have loved you ... at 1:36 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities