Sunday, May 06, 2007
ELLO
Posting for no reason just for fun...talking to puayling, jiajia and willywonka...sigh...BORED OUT OF MY WITS! WHY EVERYONE WANT ME TO BOWL!?!?!!? kw was like begging me...of all 20 as if only i can bowl...sigh...puayling keep telling me she will cheer for me...jiajia no reaction l0ls...sigh...I DONT WANT! I CANT BOWL WHEN IM SAD OR SMTH...got possiblity that the weather and the coldness or the alley might affect me too...the lighting oso...L0LS...see i so probamatic...^^
Nicole~!
Posting for no reason just for fun...talking to puayling, jiajia and willywonka...sigh...BORED OUT OF MY WITS! WHY EVERYONE WANT ME TO BOWL!?!?!!? kw was like begging me...of all 20 as if only i can bowl...sigh...puayling keep telling me she will cheer for me...jiajia no reaction l0ls...sigh...I DONT WANT! I CANT BOWL WHEN IM SAD OR SMTH...got possiblity that the weather and the coldness or the alley might affect me too...the lighting oso...L0LS...see i so probamatic...^^
Nicole~!
i know that i have loved you ... at 1:03 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities