Thursday, March 22, 2007
harl0^^
g0rt miss me? I am hearing all the song Disney_Pocahantas+ all the disney song jiu shi le...today me gone crazy in school. I should not talk about just in case some ppl are looking l0ls...v. dangerous!!! haha...i g0rt a shock of my life...and um...GREAT EMBRASSMENT!?!?!?! I FORGET EVERYTHING!!! WENT BLANK!!! L0LS...s00ooo p00r thing h0rh? LOOK AT MY LANGUAGE IT IS NOT CHINESE NOT ENGLISH!!! IT IS CALLED SINGLISH^^!!! IN CASE U DUN NOE!! l0ls...it is all crabbe...in some way...me have a funny feeling n0w!!! dunno wad it is...but...well...definitely thinking this ONE person...l0ls...it is not a GUY...l0ls...in case eu ppl are anyhow thinking...me noe my fwens well enuf...
~Nicole~ funny funny inside l0ls~
g0rt miss me? I am hearing all the song Disney_Pocahantas+ all the disney song jiu shi le...today me gone crazy in school. I should not talk about just in case some ppl are looking l0ls...v. dangerous!!! haha...i g0rt a shock of my life...and um...GREAT EMBRASSMENT!?!?!?! I FORGET EVERYTHING!!! WENT BLANK!!! L0LS...s00ooo p00r thing h0rh? LOOK AT MY LANGUAGE IT IS NOT CHINESE NOT ENGLISH!!! IT IS CALLED SINGLISH^^!!! IN CASE U DUN NOE!! l0ls...it is all crabbe...in some way...me have a funny feeling n0w!!! dunno wad it is...but...well...definitely thinking this ONE person...l0ls...it is not a GUY...l0ls...in case eu ppl are anyhow thinking...me noe my fwens well enuf...
~Nicole~ funny funny inside l0ls~
i know that i have loved you ... at 5:10 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities