Friday, February 16, 2007
YO^^
haha...HAPPY VAL & HAPPY CL NEW YEAR~~! *CHEERs n CLAPs* haha...cant wait tomorrow got BBQ party...can finally see my cousin again! Today was another day i was looking forward for...the 16th! We had 2 rnds of bowling. I was leadng 108 in first game and 105 in second. After that...some stuff happened at the street soccer court before most guys left. We, i mean Niko...Shermaine and sinbing went to jolie's hse. XDhe... Anyway it was not much fun but anyway it was great to see my "long lost" friend!!! haha...So DRAMATIC!!! I gonna change blogskin again^^SRY!!!
][Niko][Speacially named by someone special@.@][
haha...HAPPY VAL & HAPPY CL NEW YEAR~~! *CHEERs n CLAPs* haha...cant wait tomorrow got BBQ party...can finally see my cousin again! Today was another day i was looking forward for...the 16th! We had 2 rnds of bowling. I was leadng 108 in first game and 105 in second. After that...some stuff happened at the street soccer court before most guys left. We, i mean Niko...Shermaine and sinbing went to jolie's hse. XDhe... Anyway it was not much fun but anyway it was great to see my "long lost" friend!!! haha...So DRAMATIC!!! I gonna change blogskin again^^SRY!!!
][Niko][Speacially named by someone special@.@][
i know that i have loved you ... at 8:21 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities