Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Yo
Today is first day of school...im dead-beat now...sob sob...nygh is great...We had PSL to lead us around...help us...Sadly, most of 6A gals were spilt up but luckily, i am in 1/6 wif yvonne and yiyuan...haha...not so bad...I mix arnd wif the other friendly faces...not as bad i i expected...tmr we will be having cca tryout...I AM TRYING OUT FOR SHOOTING!!! haha...nth much to sae...so BYE!!!
][Sianz...tired...nth to sae][
Today is first day of school...im dead-beat now...sob sob...nygh is great...We had PSL to lead us around...help us...Sadly, most of 6A gals were spilt up but luckily, i am in 1/6 wif yvonne and yiyuan...haha...not so bad...I mix arnd wif the other friendly faces...not as bad i i expected...tmr we will be having cca tryout...I AM TRYING OUT FOR SHOOTING!!! haha...nth much to sae...so BYE!!!
][Sianz...tired...nth to sae][
i know that i have loved you ... at 5:42 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities