Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Yo
I rather excited that i am going holiday oversea with my whole family with my elder uncle and aunty... Tmr i will be leaving by 5.30am...i will miss my com for sure...sigh...I LOVE THIS SONG...TOO MUCH!!! I tink it suits the blogskin quite well...thanks for sb and yvonne to tag...btw i tink i wont be changeing my blogskin only after a very very long time...coz i love this skin+ song too much le...haha...sigh...today, my elder bro sort of bully me and guess what!?! I BURST INTO TEARS!!! my bro was like "like that oso cry!?!' I could tell he was freak out...and then he immediately let me use com...MUAHAHHAHAHAHA...I DAMN JIAN4 right??? LOLX
][You left me crying my heart out...][
I rather excited that i am going holiday oversea with my whole family with my elder uncle and aunty... Tmr i will be leaving by 5.30am...i will miss my com for sure...sigh...I LOVE THIS SONG...TOO MUCH!!! I tink it suits the blogskin quite well...thanks for sb and yvonne to tag...btw i tink i wont be changeing my blogskin only after a very very long time...coz i love this skin+ song too much le...haha...sigh...today, my elder bro sort of bully me and guess what!?! I BURST INTO TEARS!!! my bro was like "like that oso cry!?!' I could tell he was freak out...and then he immediately let me use com...MUAHAHHAHAHAHA...I DAMN JIAN4 right??? LOLX
][You left me crying my heart out...][
i know that i have loved you ... at 5:25 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities