Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Yo
I just change my blogskin and song...guess what!?! I asked sb to help me search for iwebmusic and guess what!!! She search 'my immortal' but it is a band song...LOLX...i was trying not to laugh but at least she offered to help!!! Thanks to sb still!!! So i just here click there click and i got this song code...actually i dun noe how to use iwebmusic but...i jus figure it out!!! LOLX...anyway...back to play game with Oinkzz le...i mean WOW...btw...this is one of my favourite songs!!!
][Stay tune][
I just change my blogskin and song...guess what!?! I asked sb to help me search for iwebmusic and guess what!!! She search 'my immortal' but it is a band song...LOLX...i was trying not to laugh but at least she offered to help!!! Thanks to sb still!!! So i just here click there click and i got this song code...actually i dun noe how to use iwebmusic but...i jus figure it out!!! LOLX...anyway...back to play game with Oinkzz le...i mean WOW...btw...this is one of my favourite songs!!!
][Stay tune][
i know that i have loved you ... at 3:03 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities