Monday, November 20, 2006
Hey again
So sian so come blog lor...becoz of some ppl hu anyhow scribble on my tag so i deleted it...osrry to those memory...sigh...anyway becoz got nth to do...ishould tok abt somethings i hate...OK:
I HATE COPYCATS!?!?!?!?!?
esp those hu treat me badly before or hurt my feelings before...i dun wan to mention hu but i not only dun like the person like i do before like sistas but now i HATE her...she is so...so...idiotic!!!nvm i will get back to her one day...one fine day...I WILL SHOW HER NO VENGEANCE!?!?!?!?
][full with hatred...][
So sian so come blog lor...becoz of some ppl hu anyhow scribble on my tag so i deleted it...osrry to those memory...sigh...anyway becoz got nth to do...ishould tok abt somethings i hate...OK:
I HATE COPYCATS!?!?!?!?!?
esp those hu treat me badly before or hurt my feelings before...i dun wan to mention hu but i not only dun like the person like i do before like sistas but now i HATE her...she is so...so...idiotic!!!nvm i will get back to her one day...one fine day...I WILL SHOW HER NO VENGEANCE!?!?!?!?
][full with hatred...][
i know that i have loved you ... at 3:34 PM
fate crumbled all around 0 identities
fate crumbled all around 0 identities